dimanche 3 juillet 2016

One more step onwards !


It's been way too long since my last update and much has happened since ! To start things off, I'm switching this blog to English. Most of my acquaintances have an international background and therefore, I don't see any reason of continuing my ramblings in a language that will sound beautiful but won't make sense to them.

Next up, I've moved to Hamburg ! I'm now working as Associate Character Artist at Bigpoint and so far things have been great. The team is diverse and talented and I feel lucky to work by their side everyday. Besides, Hamburg is a gorgeous city and it feels great to be back in Europe :)

Artwise, I've been super busy with my new position as well as a truckload of freelance work on some nice IPs. Things are going to calm down in the next few days and I'm counting on it to get back to personal work ! Earlier this year I've taken a class with the guys at BrushForge to learn more about handpainted texturing. The output is this mighty futuristic Gravity Sword ! I'm now going to enroll in their new character class which should be fun enough to keep me working at insane hours for a couple of months.


On that note, I'm going to hammer down the last bit of work I need to regain my freedom.
Expect more updates soon.

Live long and prosper !

-V

2 commentaires:

  1. Ca faisait un petit moment que je n'étais pas passé sur ton blog. Super tes derniers travaux ! :-) et bonne continuation!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci Jerem ! Je suis passé voir tes derniers posts et j'aime beaucoup les vaisseaux spatiaux. Une bonne idée de série peut-être ? ;)

      Supprimer